Besides the standard Filofax diary inserts, there are TONS of different printables available out there. Some are free and some that cost a few dollars. You can also find several places on the internet that sell physical products. One vendor that I’ve purchased from and used are from Piaric. She’s got great quality products, however they just weren’t for me.
Here’s the thing about paper planning, what works for some doesn’t necessarily work for all! Like many others, I have yet to find my insert/diary nirvana. I’ve used everything from a week on two pages (WO2P) to two days per page (2DPP) and everything in between…including vertical column layouts. And none of them were perfect for me!
About a week or so ago I posted the following photo on Instagram of a new day per page (DPP) diary layout that I designed and printed myself. I’ve been using this layout for about a week now and so far I’m liking it.
I received a comment asking where I got them from. After responding that I designed them myself I received a few comments + direct messages asking if I would sell the files. The answer was simple for me, NOPE I’m not selling them but I’ll give the files away for free!
* ADDIED 08/12/2014 *
I have had quite a few request for these inserts in A5 size. If you click on THIS LINK you can download them! The A5 file is designed to be printed on A4 size paper. If you’re in the US and are looking for a source for A4 paper, I use this Hammermill 20lb paper from Amazon. It’s not very thick but works well is extremely affordable. Another option is to purchase 11×17 paper and have an office supply store cut them down for you.
You’ll notice with the A5 download that it only includes 2 pages, designed to be printed double-sided. I removed the days of the week as well as the split sat/sun to make it easier to print. The quickest and easiest way to add the date is to use a simple date stamp!
*** EDITED TO ADD ***
If you’ve downloaded the files before 02/14/14, PLEASE re-download them again! I goofed and uploaded the incorrect zip file. The UPDATED file has been fixed so that the checklist images from the List It & Plan It stamp sets line up! I printed them and stamped every page just to be sure!
I’ve also included a PDF that has 2 pages (4 days total) without the day of the week at the top so you can use it for any day and even use it as an insert between your Week on 2 Pages.
These inserts are for Personal size Filofax planners. The pages measure 3.75″ wide by 6.75″ tall and are meant to be printed on US Letter size paper.
I’ve made some minor changes to the layout…
- Removed “Jot It Down” to give you more room to write notes and such
- The To Do section has been sized so you can use the checkboxes from the List It and/or Plan It stamp sets as well as the individual sentiments.
- The files are UNDATED so you can use them no matter that month/year but they still include the day of the week at the top as you may see in the photo above.
In the zip file there are two PDFs. One pdf includes 4 weeks designed to be printed double-sided and one pdf includes 5 weeks. There is also a text file with info on printing and a 3rd pdf file which includes instructions on how to cut the pages once you have printed them out.
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
- Use at your own risk Because of the different computer/printer setups I’m unable to provide support on how to print them on your printer….however, you can find great instructions on how to print inserts on the Philofaxy website
- When printing, be sure that Page Scaling is set to NONE or TURNED OFF in order for the file to print correctly.
- The files provided DO NOT INCLUDE cutting guides so please be sure to read the cutting instructions.
- Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not sell, distribute or copy them as they are provided here for FREE
I’ll be back next week with a bit more on What’s in my Planner and how I use it to organize my life + business. I’d love to know what you think of them once you’ve given them a go! Also interested in hearing what inserts you all are using in your Filofaxes as well!
Have a fabulous day!